We have a guaraná related site and would like to link to your site.
- Usually, we do not have any problems with links to our site, as long as they are credited properly. Just let us know that you are linking so that we can have a look.
We would like to have a link from the Guaraná Home Page to our own guaraná related site.
- If you do have a site with information on guaraná, and would like to have it included in our list, let us know and we will have a look. We will only include links to sites we feel do contribute to a better understanding of guaraná in some way. We do reserve the right to add or remove a site from the list without notice.
We sell guaraná products. Could you include us in your "Where to buy" section?
If you want to have your company listed, let us know what you sell, where you are located and how to contact you. We will include your entry in the next update of the web pages. Again, we reserve the right to add or remove an address without notice.
Our company sells guaraná products and we would like to do business with you.
- The guaraná site is not a commercial site and we do not sell anything. The site is dedicated to a better understanding of the guaraná plant and its products. Other than listing businesses that sell guaraná products, we do not mediate between companies.
Do you know where to buy guaraná in this country?
- We keep a list of suppliers of guaraná addresses which were sent to us by readers or the companies themselves. These are all the addresses we have, so it is no use writing us asking for more. By the way, we do not have any relation with any of the suppliers listed.
What are the side-effects of guaraná?
- As far as I know, there are no serious side effects from guaraná. It also depends how a side-effect is defined. Since guaraná has basically the same effect as caffeine, it is not advisable to take guaraná if you should not take caffeine. Other than that, it is not recommended for chronic headache or in cases where it is not desirable to increase body temperature, excite the heart or increase arterial tension.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is not medical advice! If you have any doubts, do not take guaraná and seek proper medical advice first!
Does guarana help to loose weight?
- There seem to be weight-loss products on the market containing guaraná. As far as I know, there is no reason why guaraná should help with dieting. It is a mild stimulant, so you would be more active and need more food. Only if you become so active because of the guaraná and start exercising, it might help, although in an indirect way. The best way to loose weight still is, in my opinion, plenty of exercise and a proper diet.